- Traditional contact information such as mailing address, phone number, and fax number.
- Internet contact information such as email addresses.
- Information about the user's computer system, such as the web browser type, IP address, and operating system.
- Non-financial identification information, such as username and password combinations.
We collect traditional contact information for the following purposes:
- For billing and support purposes.
- For domain registration account establishment.
- For website administration purposes.
- To customise the website for the user on multiple visits to the site.
Our internal staff and our direct agents, such as our credit card authorization service. For domain registration account establishment your information will be shared with our registration partners, Enom and Nominet. In both cases this is done over an SSL encrypted connection to their servers.
Our internal staff and for domain registration account establishment your information will be shared with our registration partners, Enom and PDR. In this cases this is done over an SSL encrypted connection to their servers.
Absolutely not! We will never sell or share your information with a third-party not outlined on this page.
You may switch cookies off within your browser, however doing so may prevent use of certain functions e.g. shopping carts, signup systems.